To make our work and your time more efficient, we would like to ask you to first go through a number of steps
To make our work and your time more efficient, we would like to ask you to first go through a number of steps that may speed up the response to your question.
For technical or operational questions, please first check the Power Point tutorials, any other documentation you may had received with our products or send us an e-mail with your questions.
Click here for technical documents
For a prompt and immediate response please follow the instructions here below:
- make sure that you have access to the computer where the software runs or the product you have questions about
- have the product documentation at hand
- know the site ID and /or the version of the product you use
- can provide the hardware structure you are running the software on
- know the operation system you use
- can provide the exact wording of any messages that appeared on your screen.
- can provide a description of what happened and what you were doing when the problem occurred.
- can provide a description of how you tried to solve the problem.
- can provide a list of any programs loaded into RAM. Check the Startup folder in the Programs menu to determine if you are running any other programs.